Thursday, October 08, 2009

10 Things Thursday

10 words Julianna says on a regular basis

1. Mama/Mommy/Mimi. I love being called Mimi. Both the boys called me that for a while, too. Josh still does occasionally.
2. Dada...usually it's dadadada
3. baby...for real babies or dolls
4. woof woof...which means she sees or hears a dog
5. drink...sounds like dink
6. Adam...usually she says A'am. Sometimes she gets the "d" in there.
7. Josh...sounds like Jo
8. hi...usually followed by mama, dada, A'am, or Jo
9. bye...said while waving, of course (And with a southern accent thanks to Grandma.)
10. ball...which is any round object

Other things she can say...uh-oh, no, Pappy, puppy, meow, kitty

10 baby signs that Julianna uses

1. more...which she uses for eat, drink, more, and "I want that!"
2. eat...if her using "more" doesn't get her what she wants fast enough
3. thank you...thanks to Aunt Ada
4. please...thanks to Auntie Kat
5. frog...although she likes it more when I do it since it involves sticking out my tongue
6. water...at bathtime or if she wants a drink of mine
7. fish...also at bathtime
8. book...which I love
9. yummy...the internationally accepted rubbing of the tummy
10. I love you...which is the sweetest thing ever!!!

1 comment:

Ada said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you. The other day she definitely said to me...supercalifragilisticexpealadocious.
Just so you know.