I know you're all waiting with baited (or is it bated) breath to know if I got everything on my 10 things Thursday list done over the weekend. So here's what happened.
1. I did finish my book (Finding Moon by Tony Hillerman). I finished it Sunday afternoon at Skate Plaza while Adam attended a birthday party. It was really good. Different from Hillerman's other books that I've read, but very interesting and exciting. I did not, however, read the chapter of his autobiography that is after the story. But I will. The title of his autobiography is Seldom Disappointed. Isn't that the greatest title of an autobiography ever?! I'm totally reading that this summer.
2. Aah, laundry. I did not get all the laundry done. But we did all have clean clothes to wear today. So that's something.
3 & 4. Snuggling happened all around. It was nice to have those moments that tend to be few and far between these days.
5. I got all of the kids' papers graded and ready to send home. I still have to do awards and report cards, though.
6. I got this one done early...Thursday evening. I went to see Robin Hood. I really enjoyed it. It was the story before the story we usually hear. How he became an outlaw in the first place. And as a bonus, I ran into my parents at the restaurant where I stopped for dinner. And double bonus, dad bought my taquitos!
7. Something fun with the kids turned out to be going to see Shrek Forever After. I laughed out loud several times. I liked it much better than the last one.
8. Planning for the big 02 party is done. But now there is shopping to do.
9. Yeah. This one didn't even enter my mind this weekend. Oh well.
10. Monday was a play day even though not everything was done. And I didn't feel bad about it one little bit.