Sunday, September 06, 2009

Blessed Sunday

Today as I sit behind my desk to write this short post, I am feeling blessed to have a job. I wish that I didn't have to work yet and could stay home with the kids a while longer, but since for economic reasons I do, I'm glad I have this job. This job teaching 4 and 5 year olds how to read and write and add and learn. This job where I get to read picture books everyday and play with playdoh and paint. This job where I can be close to the boys and only have to leave Julianna for half a day and can bring her with me the second half. This job where I work with people who are my friends. This job, this exhausting, challenging, rewarding job, is a blessing.

2 comments:

Ada said...

Amen.
Oh, and not to be a braggy braggerton but sometimes I like to guess what other Blessed Sundays will be and I totally had yours right. Except in my head there were pics of your adorable classroom, the tree mostly. :)

I am glad you tust me enough with your sweet little girl. And I won't teach her any bad words or bad habits. But she might be a little more dramatic, or picky about her food, or vain. Ok, those are all bad habits. Sorry.

Jen said...

Ada, Thanks for telling me about the tree. I will post pictures next week sometime. And I am also blessed to have such an amazing sister who I know will love Jules like her own. Thanks for that, too.