Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tees

We ordered school t-shirts today. I let the boys choose two each since they have completely outgrown the ones they had two years ago. The shirts have a Christian message on the front and the school name on the back. The kids can wear them on Fridays with jeans. (The rest of the week they wear a uniform.)

Here are Josh's choices.
God Is My Hero (like Guitar Hero)

Bass Your Life On Christ (as in bass guitar)

And here are Adam's choices.
Three nail cross
Mount Up (on wings like eagles)

Could my boys be any more different? Not much.


And here is my choice. (I only get one since I, thankfully, have not outgrown my old ones.)
The light (like Twilight) I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

Ada said...

Probably just as different as you and your sister. :)

Loooove the Twilight one.