Monday, June 25, 2007

So Many Posts, So Little Time

All weekend I have had posts formulating in my head. Everything I did seemed to have blog written all over it. Here are some of the things I have considered writing about. (Some of them may appear later this week as their own post.)

*My wonderful husband, who seeing the beginning of a mommy melt down, took the kids home from town so that I could go to the movies by myself. (This after his 50 hour work week, mind you. He's my hero.)

*Ocean's 13--the movie I watched by myself on Friday.

*The benefits of going to the movies by myself.

*Our family day Saturday driving around Beauty Bay looking for morel mushrooms and how much fun the boys had.

*How blessed we are to get to live in this beautiful place and the rich and famous only get to visit. (Unless, of course, they choose to live here.)

*The Ironman and how inspired I am by the athletes and the community that supports them.

*The fact that my youngest son now rides a two-wheeler without training wheels.

*How hard it is to consider selling our house when it's so perfect this time of year.

*How much I loved the movie "Bridge to Terabithia."

*My sister's wedding plans and how happy I am that she's happy.

*Adam saying, "It was so funny, I forgot to laugh about it!"

*That I now officially hold the record for saying, "Keep your hands to yourself," the most times in 10 minutes.

Let me know if anything sounds interesting. All these blogs and so many more are in my head just waiting to be shared. :)

3 comments:

Idaho Dad said...

*That I now officially hold the record for saying, "Keep your hands to yourself," the most times in 10 minutes.

Oh, I don't know... We had one of those days last week. In the car, in the store, at the park, at home. After awhile I was just barking unintelligibly: "Kepyrhanstyrself!!"

Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear about the benefits of going to the movie by yourself when I would have been thrilled to go too. This should be good...

Katrina said...

I want to hear more about your wonderful husband saving you from mommy madness! True love stories are the best kind.