10 movies I've seen multiple times...
1. Grease. Gotta love some Grease. T-birds, Pink Ladies, Greased Lightening, Summer Lovin'. Poodle skirts and white sneakers and bobby socks. I always wanted to be Sandy. Especially in those leather pants at the end.
2. The Outsiders. My favorite movie when I was a teenager. I loved it even when the cast was a bunch of unknowns--Tom Cruise, Patrick Swayze, Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Matt Dillon, Diane Lane, Ralph Macchio, C. Thomas Howell. Also, my copy of the book is falling apart from being read so many times.
3. Clueless. I don't own this one, but whenever it's on tv I watch it. It's just fun.
4. The Wedding Date. Another one I don't own, but love. Debra Messing and Dermot Mulroney are really good together. She is just funny as the desperate older sister who hires him as her date for her little sister's wedding.
5. Top Gun. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I watched Top Gun in the late 80's. "I feel the need...the need for speed."
6. Ice Age, Madagascar, Over the Hedge, Hookwinked, Cars, The Incredibles. And pretty much every other kids movie out there. But the thing is, even though I've seen them all a hundred times, there are still scenes I've never seen because it's when I went to get juice or change a diaper or make lunch.
7. 13 Going on 30. Fun movie with a great soundtrack. And the Thriller dance scene is one of my favorites.
8. P.S. I Love You. Gerard Butler. Ireland. Great movie when I need a good cry.
9. Dirty Dancing. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." Patrick Swayze was so good as the rebellious dance instructor. And I love Jennifer Grey before the nose job.
10. The Wizard of Oz. How do I not own this movie. I watch it whenever it's on tv though. And have to, just have to, sing along. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."