Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blessed Sunday


Today Julianna is 19 months and 8 days old. That is the exact age that Josh was when Adam was born. To think back to that time seems crazy now. Two babies. Tons of diapers. Very little sleep. You wouldn't think, with the ages of my children, that they were all planned. It seems wild even to me. But each one was not only planned, but prayed for. Yes, Adam came a little sooner than we expected. And Julianna a little later. But now I know that they all came at the perfect time. Any earlier or later and they wouldn't be who they are. And even with the challenges of strong wills, wild emotions, and, well, more strong wills, I wouldn't trade them for anything. I love each of my children more than I ever thought possible. I loved Josh when it was just him. I loved Josh and Adam when I had two babies. And I love Josh and Adam and Julianna today with one pre-adolescent, one littleish boy, and one toddler. Is it a challenge? Yes. Do they drive me crazy? Sometimes. Would I change a thing? Nope. Not one. Because even on the hardest mommy day, these three little people are my greatest blessing.

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

I had 4 all under the age of 9..... dont know how I coped when I think about it lol.....but I wouldnt change a minute of it for the world.....

What a great photo :)

x

Unknown said...

They all look so happy. What great kiddos!