Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sicky

I stayed home from school yesterday to take care of a sick baby. She was up in the middle of the night sick and still couldn't keep anything down yesterday morning. But she didn't act sick. She still giggled and played and bugged her brothers. She took two good naps and two baths and helped me clean her room. We snuggled and read books and sang songs. The only thing that would have made the day better would have been if she wasn't sick at all.

But today is a different story. She was up sick again last night, just when I thought it was over. And this morning she is just sitting on my lap or lying on her blanket. Not herself at all. Still no appetite, though she has kept her juice down so far. Poor little sick baby. Say a quick prayer for her if you would.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope she gets better soon. It's no fun when they're sick and they act sick. That's when you know they're miserable. :(

Katrina said...

Poor Jules! Give her extra hugs and smooches from Tree--hope she's back to her giggly, energetic self soon!

Jen said...

Thanks girls. She's doing some better today. I can tell because she's dancing. Still not eating, though.

Ada said...

get better soon my little jules. love you.

MarmiteToasty said...

Oh no GET BETTER SOON JULES....... aint nuffin worse then a sick baby :(

x