Friday, December 04, 2009

Show and Tell

a "stuffed up" doggy--No it doesn't have a cold. It's actually just stuffed.

a wind up flashlight--Which is apparently more fun to wind than to shine.

kissing horses (they have magnets that draw their noses together)--"This one gots a broken ear. Sometimes I wash their hair in the bathtub because they like to go in the bathtub."

a toy tank--that A got for his birthday and he "likes having it."

little notebook--that H got "a long time ago" and that she likes to draw pictures in

a music box with tiny penguins ice skating on top--It plays Joy To The World.

stuffed Cat in the Hat that "has a hat and is a cat" and a Cat in the Hat pop-up book where he "comes in the door and goes out the door. Then on the next page you pull this and it does this to that guy. "

stuffed doggy complete with pink carrying case and stuffed horse complete with plaid saddle blanket


Today's mitzvah--I am taking my friend Allison to lunch at one of her favorite local restaurants. I don't get to see her nearly often enough and she's moving in 10 days. I'm going to miss her, but I know that God has big plans for her. I'm sure she will be a blessing to all those she works with in Santa Fe just like she's been to me.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I will miss you too! Thanks for lunch! I had a good time catching up! You will be missed!