Thursday, November 18, 2010

10 Things Thursday

10 things about today.

1. It snowed. I brushed at least two inches off the van this morning.
2. The boys do not have snow boots. I started to tell them to wear their boots, but then remembered that there is no way they can wear last year's boots. They've each grown at least a shoe size and a half since then.
3. When the first snow flies, kindergartners go crazy. It's like snow is sugar and they have all eaten handfuls before school.
4. The sun came out and melted the snow. Which is just fine with me.
5. I finished my report cards. Just in time for my parent/teacher conferences tomorrow.
6. I have not, however, done my assignment from last weekend's turkey class. I have to do a simple summary to earn my U of I credit.
7. We've done one turkey project. And I have at least two more planned for next week.
8. I was able to sing today. I couldn't yesterday.
9. Tonight is our last Dynamic Marriage class. I'll tell you all about it soon.
10. I looked at the leaked Black Friday ads online. I almost thought about shopping that day. Almost.

No comments: