Thursday, November 25, 2010

10 Things Thursday

How can today's 10 things be anything other than 10 things I'm thankful for.

1. God. He is good and takes care of me inside and out.
2. My husband. He is my safe place.
3. My children. I love them more than I ever thought possible.
4. My family. Mom, dad, my sister and her family. They make days like today so very special.
5. A warm house. Where I know that my family can sleep tonight without a care in the world.
6. Good tires. Driving in the snow is not fun for me. It's good to know that I'm as safe as I can be.
7. My job. One day last week I found myself thinking, "I love my job." It hasn't always been that way.
8. Delicious food. Today was full of it.
9. Laughter. Today was also full of this.
10. You. Chances are that if you are reading this blog, you have somehow, sometime, enriched my life. Thanks.

No comments: