Thursday, November 05, 2009

10 Things Thursday

10 things that already made me smile this morning...

1. not waking up until 7:00
2. waking up to Julianna's sweet voice saying "mama"
3. a longish, hot shower
4. three little smiling faces waving and blowing kisses to me as I pulled out of the driveway
5. the 25 minute drive into town all by myself
6. being called Sweetpea by the McDonald's drive through lady
7. diet coke for breakfast
8. thinking about spending the afternoon with my family
9. teacher work day...it's almost like a day off from work
10. Kathy walking into my classroom with freshly baked turtle brownies

2 comments:

Ada said...

Ahhhh, 7am is lovely.
25 quiet minutes...also lovely.
Turtle brownies is the loveliest of all.

Katrina said...

Mmmm...diet coke for breakfast.

Great list, Sweetpea!