Thursday, November 26, 2009

10 Things Thursday

10 things I'm thankful for...

1. Salvation...and all that comes with it--peace, grace, forgiveness, joy, and my favorite these days, hope.
2. My husband...who loves me through it all.
3. Josh...my firstborn who taught me how to be a mom.
4. Adam...who makes me laugh everyday.
5. Julianna...who warms my heart like no one else can.
6. Mom and Dad...who have made me who I am and who love me like parents should.
7. Ada, Adam, Aidan, and Abby...my sister and her family who I absolutely adore.
8. My sister friends...who I wouldn't know what to do without.
9. An abundance of material blessings...everything I need to take care of my family.
10. Long weekends...like the one I am in the midst of.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Ada said...

You could've just listed the A team as #7. :)

Until I have two more kids...I'm changing the letter. Emmett and Ellie? You like?

Jen said...

I love the E thing. But what about Esme?