Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Check Up

We took Julianna in for her 15 month check up today. (Yes, I'm fully aware that she is 17 months old. I'm a little late.) Here are the highlights.

  • The new doctor's office that we went to has a beautiful office and the people are really nice.
  • Julianna is finally over 20 pounds. She is 20 pounds and 10 ounces.
  • She is 30 inches tall.
  • She was really, really mad when she got her shots. Not just, "Ouch! That hurts and I'm mad!" But, "I totally know what you just let them do to me and I'm mad!"
  • She is absolutely healthy...and adorable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That would be awesome if doctor's measured the adorableness factor! "Julianna is in the 50th percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height, and off the charts for adorable."

Ada said...

Oh, I hope she gave the dr her little mad look when they poked her. hee hee