Sunday, November 08, 2009

Blessed Sunday

Blessed Sunday is hard sometimes because 1.) I am so blessed that I can't decide what to write about and 2.) I want to write about the same wonderful blessings every week...my husband, kids, family, and friends. So I think today I will just write about how truly blessed I am. I live in a time and place that is comfortable. I have a roof over my head and running water and electricity and a car to drive to grocery stores filled with food. I lack none of the necessities that many people throughout the world live without every day. And I share it with people I love and who love me. Wonderful people who fill my life with laughter and happiness. People who make me a better person just for knowing them. And all this is wrapped up in the amazing grace and love of God. The greatest blessing of all. Is my life perfect? No. But it doesn't have to be. And I wouldn't want it to be. But my life is blessed. Blessed to overflowing.

No comments: