Tuesday, November 03, 2009

In keeping with the spirit of Thanksgiving, I would like to give a big, huge thanks for...

this mini Jason Mraz...

...and this cute sheriff...

...and the most adorable little candy corn I've ever laid eyes on.

How cute are they?!?!


Before Trunk or Treat even began, Julianna talked me into giving her a mini Crunch bar. How could I resist this face?

It took us awhile to get around to all the trunks, because as we walked around to "trunk or treat," Little Miss Candy Corn had to stop and dance whenever anyone was playing music.

And see her basket for candy? She would not let me carry it even though it was probably heavier than her by the time she got done.


Here is our trunk all decorated like a pumpkin patch for the Trunk or Treaters.


Basket of pumpkins and gourds.

Basket of popcorn.

And the most important basket of all.


It was a really fun night. We had tons of kids from the community join us and enjoy dinner, games and treating. And I was so glad to see so many of our church members come and decorate their trunks for this fun event. I'm already looking forward to next year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids looked so cute! Lily was the same way with the candy... NOBODY was carrying it but her!

Ada said...

Super cute!!!

kathy said...

it occurred to me, why does the sheriff have his face covered bandit-like? perhaps law enforcement is paying as well as he thought it would.

Jen said...

Alyson, I couldn't believe that Jules didn't want to eat it. She just wanted to carry it around!

Ada, must be in the genes! :)

Kathy, he's undercover, of course.