1. turkey (pretty much your run of the mill turkey...except since mom makes it, it's extra good. And sometimes dad smokes one, too.)
2. mashed potatoes (again mom's recipe...with NO miracle whip)
3. gravy (my sister has perfected gravy...mmm gravy)
4. dressing (kind of like stuffing only baked in a casserole and cut into squares to serve)
5. corn (the corn, too, has been perfected by Ada over the years. It's cream style with cheese...and it is so delicious.)
6. pea salad (mine is made special without onions. Thanks, mom.)
7. sweet potatoes* (that yummy sweet potato casserole with pecan topping...I wish I had some right now.)
8. pink stuff* (1 can cherry pie filling, 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 1 can crushed pineapple, drained, and 1 16 oz. container of cool whip...easy and yummy)
9. bread (fresh baked at mom's Thanksgiving morning)
10. pumpkin pie* and various other desserts (cakes, pies, cookies, etc.)
Bonus: We are also having The First Annual F. Family Thanksgiving Cheese Off. We are all making cheese balls to see whose is the best. (But who really cares which is the best, we get to try all kinds of different cheese balls!)
*These are the things I am taking.
What is a must have at your Thanksgiving Feast?