Thursday, November 29, 2007

Counting

I watched "White Christmas" for the first time last weekend. I love when Bing Crosby sings the song about counting your blessings instead of sheep to fall asleep. It's not time to sleep yet (although I could go for a nap), but today is one of those days when I need to count my blessings. So here are a few that I feel most blessed by today.

1. my family is healthy...and happy
2. I have a job that I love (most days)
3. I have people in my life who really care about me
4. I have very good snow tires on my car
5. my husband does the outside stuff in winter
6. I can get up everyday and care for my family and myself
7. I have hope for today and forever

See, I already feel better. It works every time. :)

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Great list! And I LOVE White Christmas! "Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters..." I have some friends who have a Christmas-in-July night every summer and watch that movie. That's where I first saw it, many years ago. Danny Kaye cracks me up!

P.S. ONE more day of NaBloPoMo!!! We're going to make it!!!