Thursday, November 01, 2007

1 Down, 29 To Go

Today starts NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). And the fact that I knew just what Katrina was talking about when she reminded me earlier this week was just a little frightening. I have been a blogger for almost a year, so I guess it's okay that I'm the tiniest bit of a blog nerd.

For NaBloPoMo, bloggers are supposed to blog every day for the month of November. It doesn't sound hard because I have a blog running through my head at least ten times a day. The hard part, though, is actually putting words to keyboard and getting it posted. But I'm going to try. I certainly don't have a lack of topics--kids, kindergarteners, 7th graders, pregnancy/morning sickness/mood swings/cravings/baby names, Thanksgiving, weather changes, parent/teacher conferences, family, etc.

I have never blogged everyday for a month before. I don't even think I've blogged everyday in a week. But I do enjoy a challenge when it comes to writing. So wish me luck. And be sure to comment so that I am motivated to keep writing.

And I also want to take this chance to say thanks to all of you who stop by my blog. It's fun to share my life with all of you.

4 comments:

Ada said...

That might be the greatest news I've heard all day. I love reading your blogs...it's like an apple a day. A blog a day makes a happy happy sister. HAPPY! I know you can do it and I can't wait. BrOnThBl...that means Bring On The Blogging. :)

Katrina said...

Nice acronyming skillz, Ada! (My skill is verbing, turning nouns into verbs. It comes in handy when you're NaBloPoMoing.)

Jen, let me add my excitement to Ada's! Woot! I am psyched to read your daily contributions to the worldwide web. :D

p.s. I friended you at the NaBlo site.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and am looking forward to reading it everyday for a while. Bye the way, congratulations on the pregnancy! Are more cute little Rude boys in our future? Or maybe a cute little girl.
Linda

Anonymous said...

I'll talk with Nate and encourage him to supply you with plenty of school story fodder for those slow days of blogging ideas. You know, any way I can help....