Friday, November 02, 2007

Today's Show and Tell

*1 "lipstick" complete with demonstration on how to apply (actually it was chapstick that I think her mom found in her purse before school)
*1 stuffed polar bear named Siberia that does tricks
*1 Hello Kitty flashlight (with 3 minute explanation on how to turn it on and off)
*1 Batman figure, 1 robot, a magnetic Frankenstein and zombie, and 1 electronic game all pulled from a variety of choices in a backpack
*1 Bratz movie in a purse (An argument ensued on whether there is 1 Sasha or 2 in this particular film. I have a feeling that 1 Sasha would be enough.)
*1 stuffed horse (white and pink, of course)
*1 Spiderman web shooter with all the webs "wasted"
*1 stuffed penguin from the book fair
*1 toy police car with opening trunk and doors and a Lego guy that fits inside
*1 stuffed dog with a purple carrying case (also does tricks)

4 comments:

Ada said...

Can you please remind me of Friday...show and tell day. I bet Aidan took mom's chapstick today and that is just sad. SAD. (did I mention I love November Blog month?)

Katrina said...

Three cheers for Lipstick Mom! This is life in the trenches--show and tell greatness conjured out of midair in the last few seconds before the bell rings! I can't tell you how many times I've rummaged through our glovebox looking for something for Katie to wow her classmates with...

Anonymous said...

When fused, Spare Parts and Mombo Zombo become Mombo Parts or Spare Zombo. Did he mention that? I never know what Nate has in his bag of tricks. Perhaps Aidan could show some of Nate's extras in a pinch.

(ps- I love your show and tell installments.)

Jen said...

Ada, I always have fun stuff in my classroom. Tell him to come see me if he needs a show and tell.

Katrina, turns out the chapstick wasn't even hers. She had pickpocketed another little girl. Then they were sharing it. Gross!!

Kathy, Nathan did in fact show that his magnetic guys can "transform." The kids thought that was pretty cool.