Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mornings

This morning I saw, once again, how different my sons are from each other. When I went in to wake them up, Josh moaned and dramatically rolled over and covered his head. His way of saying, "Not yet." Adam, who usually wakes up on his own, stretched and smiled and sat up. Then I reminded Josh that today was the last day of school for the week and we get five days off. He said, "Oh, yeah! Five days off!" Adam said, "I don't want five days off!" Adam ate breakfast, Josh didn't. Josh wore his jacket and hood. I had to warn Adam of frost bite before he would wear his.

So as you can see, they have very different ideas about things. I have to admit that I have to side with Josh on the subject of getting up when it's still dark. And on the fact that we have five days off from school. Woo hoo!

I am so looking forward to a mini vacation with my family. And not having to wake the boys up early.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I hope you enjoy your wonderful vacation days--you've earned them! Sleep in, play, lollygag, meander (on second thought, that seems like too many things--better take one out.)

Have a happy week off!

Ada said...

I love these stories about the boys. Makes me smile and love them more. Kind of like me and you...different on so many things. Can't wait for tomorrow to spend some time w/you.