Friday, November 30, 2007

Habits

They say that if you do something for 21 days straight, it becomes a habit. If that's true, then I have a habit of blogging everyday since I have officially blogged for 30 days straight. I started the month with the intention to blog everyday, but had decided that if I didn't, that was okay, too.

A lot has happened this month and I'm glad that I have just a little of it written down to help me remember. Some of my blogs were serious and some silly. Some long and some short. Some well written, some not so much. But they are what they are. A snapshot of a month in the life (and mind) of me. The ups and downs. Work and play. Just life.

So I hope those of you who stop by have enjoyed reading a new blog everyday for a month. I'll try to blog often but no promises about everyday. At least until next November.

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Woohooooo! High five, right here! We made it. I have so enjoyed getting a little bit of Jen in my intellectual and emotional diet every day this month (and I'm glad to hear you're already thinking about next year...)

Don't forget to stop by the NaBlo home page and get your "I did it!" badge!

Regina said...

Glad you made it! : )

Katrina said...

You won! You won! You won something!!! A $40 iTunes gift certificate--I saw your name on the site! Congratulations, my wonderful, blogging friend. :D

Ada said...

Sis. I am so glad you did this. I am praying that you will keep it up. I love reading these daily. Except for tonight...I had to catch up on a few. We just walked in and I went straight for your blog. No time for internet on your honeymoon you know. :) I love reading your blog and seeing what the girls say. It truly is a highlight to my day.

elizasmom said...

Congratulations!
I donated the iTunes Gift Certificate that you've won, so please email me at elizamo_at_elizasmom_dot_com so we can figure out how to get you your loot!

Congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I've enjoyed the month of reads.