Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More Cupcakes


Today's birthday treat: cupcakes baked in ice cream cones and "birthday party" ice cream (vanilla ice cream with blueberry swirls and party shaped sprinkles).

I'm so glad that tomorrow is a teacher work day. Not only will I be able to do all those things that never seem to get done during school days, but I am guaranteed that there will be no cupcakes in my classroom.*


Kathy, don't even think about putting a cupcake on my desk before I get there!




3 comments:

Ada said...

Jennifer...you are just asking for it. You're room will be cupcakes from floor to ceiling. I am seriously considering changing professions. I love a good cupcake.

Katrina said...

I'm thinking that if Kathy rises to the bait in this post, you will find not just an ordinary cupcake, but the QUEEN MOTHER of all cupcakes (baked in a crock pot, most likely) sitting on your desk, a single candle blazing merrily atop its massive mound of frosting.

Sounds like Ada would be happy to help you get rid of it, though. ;P

Katrina said...

p.s. Ada, I keep waiting for you to start your own blog. I'd totally read it.